Pritam Nagrale

I introduce a man of as Pritam Nagrale. He was born and raised in a lower-middle-class family and studied in a vernacular medium in Rajasthan. After completing my chemical engineering from Nagpur, He came to Mumbai to search for a job.


He tried very hard to find a good job related to my field. But he did not get any success. He even tried to make some side income through the Internet, through network marketing and various other side businesses but met no success. After doing lots of research on the internet, I came across the concept of affiliate marketing in 2004.

He tried to learn the hacks of affiliate marketing. Almost all the affiliate programs in 2004 were for US residents only. Initially, I failed for months and finally, He received my first affiliate payment of $400+ in March 2005. I was actually making lots of money with affiliate marketing when one million people knew about this term affiliate marketing.

In 2005, He was using the Google AdWords paid options to promote my affiliate programs. It was very hard at that time to design a website and getting free traffic on the website.

He made my first crore in the next 4 years promoting affiliate programs using Google AdWords. I even sold thousands of courses on affiliate programs from 2005 to 2008.

Then during 2009, promoting direct affiliate offers on Google AdWords was not so lucrative because of various Google AdWords policies.

He was looking for other options for promoting my affiliate programs. He knew about blogging but He never took it seriously because I was busy with my own affiliate methods 😁.

He started my first blog by the end of 2009. It was a very new experience in the same field I was working with to make money.

He was trying to learn SEO to get free and organic traffic to my blog. He failed in 2010 and I failed in 2011 but I did not give up.

His failure taught me many things. With all my knowledge and experience, He started a new blog in 2012 MoneyConnexion.com and the same year, started another blog SureJob.in.

I worked very hard on these 2 blogs, did many experiments that my failure taught me and soon I developed a formula that helped my blogs to generate tons of traffic and income.

He is really a hard work on their blogging journey , many things learn from him. He always tried and never forgive his ambitions on blogging field.

He has earned crores of rupees from his websites. He is mostly famous for his blogs, And his way of earning through both websites.

Pritam Nagrale is a well-known Digital Marketer, He shares his knowledge through his Instagram page and YouTube channel. He has two websites Surejob and Moneyconnexion.


Pritam Nagrale Pritam Nagrale Reviewed by SACHKARO on March 29, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.