Harsh Agarwal: Inspiration of India Blogging Platform Industry


As the world is rapidly growing in the field of Internet and its attributes, a lot of people are generating high income to make their life easy and Make Money Online In Genuine Ways.

It’s kind of a hard believing that people earn multi-lakhs INR or in a dollar in a month, right now? You don’t really care if you believe it or not. its fact and real.

I read almost all topmost blogger who did inspire me to make sure they will inspire you. My next blog will be the same for you.

Most of the bloggers today use WordPress. They target and work hard on the trending software, technologies, online blogging, earning issues and many more.

They work hard on providing you with the most informative content than that of their competitors.

Harsh Agarwal is from New Delhi and his monthly income is approximately $ 34,339 (23,72,624.89 in Indian Rupee). The name of his blog is www.shoutmeloud.com, whose global rank is as on last updated - 14,940 and Rank in India - 1,868.

He is the fountainhead of ShoutMeLoud.


He may use big words at times, but I’m a really simple guy who loves to simplify complex stuff.  

He started blogging out of my passions for learning & sharing. In 2008, He got to know about blogging & within a month, He was live with my first blog.  The idea of connecting with the like-minded people and be able to share my knowledge with the world, He couldn’t resist the temptation of taking it seriously. 

He found blogging to be a great medium for sharing favourite things with the world. Initially, He started writing random stuff, but later on, He discovered how to make money blogging. He discovered “The Way” to become my own boss through the power of the internet. This was when I started sharing those things that worked for me. 

That’s how ShoutMeLoud was born.

On June 28th, 2009, He had a terrible accident that changed my life forever. The doctors told me that He would never be able to walk again, and He nearly lost all hope and faith for a good life.

That one profound thought had a great impact on my journey. He was bed-ridden for 6-7 months but instead of giving up, He turned it into an opportunity. He spends countless hour learning and honing my skills in blogging.

Blogging has given me a sense of freedom that I didn’t know was possible. He currently lives a ” boss free” lifestyle where He travels around the world and blog from anywhere & everywhere (a.k.a. digital nomad).

He’ was an introvert, but now I speak in front of hundreds of people at events & seminars. (This still gives me shiver).

He is able to do it because he has something meaningful to share.

In 2015, we organized an all India road trip and conducted a seminar in 13 states of India. This non-profit drive has helped a lot of youngsters to understand the benefits of blogging and how to do this right away. This would not have been possible without the help of other blogging friends from various cities who came forward to help us organize it in their city.

It gives information about related topics from Blogging to your site.


Harsh Agarwal: Inspiration of India Blogging Platform Industry Harsh Agarwal: Inspiration of India Blogging Platform Industry Reviewed by SACHKARO on March 14, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.