Amit Mishra - A Pro Blogger, Youtube, Speaker, Affiliate Marketer, Consultant & Entrepreneur


Amit Mishra - A Pro Blogger, Youtube, Speaker, Affiliate Marketer, Consultant & Entrepreneur

I am following this guy in the beginning at the start by blogging, but he's very caring about blogging on social media and another platform. He conveys his information very useful.

Amit Mishra rough and tuff a professional Blogger, Digital Marketer, Youtuber, Public Speaker & Entrepreneur. After completion of my studies in Delhi, I moved to Pune for my very first job, I started working in one MNC as a Software Engineer, now I am back in Delhi my home town and enjoying my entrepreneurial journey.

Amit Mishra a full-time Blogger, YouTuber & Entrepreneur. He helps businesses & people to grow their revenue with the help of Content Marketing & Blogging.

He has done more than 6+ years of ruff and tuff experience in Internet Marketing. Worked with more than 156+ clients and brands globally.

Started Tryootech as my dream project to help people earn more from the Internet with my knowledge and learnings.

He was not pro or perfect however I started imperfectly and achieved my end goals. As I mentioned I am a Youtuber as well, I create valuable videos in Hindi for the Indian audience and I blog in English for Hindi and English audience both.
Amit Mishra - A Pro Blogger, Youtube, Speaker, Affiliate Marketer, Consultant & Entrepreneur Amit Mishra - A Pro Blogger, Youtube, Speaker, Affiliate Marketer, Consultant & Entrepreneur Reviewed by SACHKARO on March 15, 2020 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.